DIA 2018 is located at:
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Welcome to Speakers Corner. This is where you will find up to date information pertaining to your participation as a chair or speaker at DIA 2018, June 24-28, 2018, in Boston, MA.
Please review the Program Development Guidelines that includes important information about your participation.
Important Dates for Chairs and Speakers
- Week of November 1: Notifications sent to abstract authors
- December 1: Chairs to finalize speakers and have overview descriptions and learning objectives completed
- December 15: Deadline to fill any speaker gaps
- Early May: PowerPoint templates available, with instructions for uploading presentations
- Mid-April: Deadline for information to be included in printed Final Program
- June 15: Final deadline to upload presentations
- June 18-22: Review of presentations by chairs and DIA staff - Follow-up with speakers as necessary
- June 24-28: DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA
Speaker Registration Open
Confirmed Chairs and speakers will receive a one-day full-access badge for the day of their presentation which provides access to all educational offerings, the exhibit hall, and all official registrant events. Note: Program participants are automatically registered.
Full time regulatory employees and confirmed supported speakers receive full complimentary registration for the meeting.
Chairs and speakers who wish to attend the entire conference will be able to upgrade to a non-transferrable Speaker-Full Conference Registration Badge for a fee of $295.
The Speaker Rate of $295 will show up in the final screen shopping cart AT THE END of the registration process, so proceed through each screen as if you were an attendee.Register Speaker