Booth Location and Additional Marketing Opportunities, Spargo ContactsLaura Roler (Companies A-Z)
Booth Structure and Marketing Opportunity Logistics
Personnel Registrations, Exhibit Policies, DIA Contacts
as of March 19, 2018
With any exhibit there are always multiple companies and people to deal with – from logistics to housing to marketing and furniture orders – and it’s often difficult to remember who to contact.
To help you with this, we’ve listed below the companies DIA has contracted with for the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting.
NOTE: DIA does not supply any contact information to vendors that are not included in the Authorized Vendor List below. If at any time you have doubts as to whether a company has been approved to represent or work for the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting, please email Americas.Exhibits@DIAglobal.org. DIA will not have the ability to assist you with any issues that may arise from using an unauthorized vendor.
View the list of currently known unauthorized vendors.
DIA 2018 Authorized Vendors
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC) | Signature Boston
• Conference/Exhibit Facility
• Electrical Services
• Telephone Services
• Internet & Technical Services
• Rigging Services
• Plumbing Services
• Security Serivces
• Exhibitor Service Manual (coming Spring 2018)
• Show Decorator
• Shipping Logistics
• Show Labor
• Furniture Rental
• DIA 2018 Final Program Advertising
• Solution Provider Webinars
• Global Forum Magazine Advertising
• Official Show Daily Advertising Sales
• Email Marketing Tool
• Exclusive Food and Beverage Service
• Official Housing Provider
Red Sox | Fenway Park Events
• Red Sox Tickets and Event Space
• Therapeutic Innovation and Regulatory Science Advertising Sales