Track 7: Project Management and Strategic Planning
This track will illustrate best practices to improve project and program execution, strategic planning, and portfolio management, as well as how to collaborate more effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project and program objectives.
Included Topic Areas in Project Management and Strategic Planning
DIA 2018’s Program and full list of sessions will be available in January. Meanwhile, see what topics and priorities we are designing content for.
- Leadership capabilities that enable effective project and portfolio management
- Stakeholder management, including considerations for effective management of strategic partnerships
- Drug development topics that incorporate project planning elements and considerations
- Regulatory landscape and evolving requirements that affect project execution
- Mapping the patient journey through clinical trial participation and impacts on planning
- Decision-making tools, processes, and approaches
- Project management skills and capabilities
- Evaluating asset profiles and strategies for managing portfolio decisions
- Managing project level risk
- Portfolio/strategic management
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: Project management, portfolio management and decision-making, alliance management, clinical development, clinical operations, marketing/commercialization, and CROs/Vendors.