DIA Housing Now Open!
DIA encourages you to select an official DIA hotel for your stay.
DIA 2018 Call for Abstracts Now Open!
Closes: Saturday, September 23
This is your opportunity to contribute to the DIA 2018 Global Annual Meeting!
DIA and the Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) want to hear from you! We are now accepting submissions for sessions, forums, workshops, presentations, and half and full day short courses during our DIA 2018 Call for Abstracts.
Call for Professional and Student Poster Abstracts to open later this Fall.
What Tracks Are Featured at DIA 2018?
Need help submitting? Watch this quick video that reviews the steps or read our Process Guide here.
Abstracts may be submitted for the following:
- Session: 60-75 minute didactic session on a relevant topic
- Forum: 60-75-minute concept designed for panel interaction and attendee engagement
- Workshop: 75-minute concept geared towards interactive/simulation or a role-playing format
- Presentation: 20-minute presentation addressing a specific topic
- Half or Full Day Short Course: an interactive learning experience designed to provide a deeper-dive into a specific topic in a small group setting. Each short course will have a lead instructor and no more than one co-instructor. Short courses are held the day before the start of DIA 2018 (Sunday, June 24) and are either half or full day courses (four or eight hours).
New this year: you may submit abstracts addressing priority topics and/or topics relevant to the DIA 2018 track descriptions. Both priority topics and track specific topics will be reviewed and considered by the AMPC.