DIA 2017 is located at:
2301 South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
DIA Venture Summit: Tuesday, June 20
The DIA Venture Summit will showcase entrepreneurial work in the field to advance health care product development globally.
The DIA Venture Summit is the premier industry gathering connecting venture capitalists, business development professionals, corporate VCs, angel investors, technology transfer professionals, senior executives of early-stage and emerging growth companies, university researchers, incubators, and premier service providers.
Key leaders in the clinical and product development space will have the unique opportunity to showcase health care product development products, services, and technologies in development, as well as products already on the market.
Whether you are an investor seeking access to new early-stage deals, or a Founder or CEO of a new venture looking for funding, visibility, and growth, the DIA Venture Summit is one event you won’t want to miss.
- Access to new, innovative opportunities
- Company presentations curated to provide the best candidates
- An expert panel to provide feedback
- Recommended strategies on financing and commercializing new products
High quality companies for efficient business development
- Attendee registration open
- DIA Welcome Address and Panel Discussion, "The Investment Environment in Drug Development Solutions"
- Company Showcase (25 companies), 10 minute presentations, and 5 minute feedback session from panelists
- Networking reception immediately
Questions? Contact Heej.Ko@DIAglobal.org.