Call for Posters
Deadline Extended to May 29!
The Professional/Student Poster Program is an opportunity for eligible young professionals and students to present research results to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, patient engagement, and health care related products.
Submission Deadline: Extended to May 29, 2020 (Beijing Time)
Acceptance Notification Deadline: Extended to June 2020 (Beijing Time)
Why Submit Posters to DIA China 2020 Annual Meeting?
- Posters allow you to get feedback on ongoing research. Whether your work is in its early stages or completed, you will benefit from discussions with other researchers in the same field.
- Network with fellow attendees and have an impartial discussion of your work with people from around the globe, across the drug development continuum.
- Posters are a great way to disseminate your work, especially if it falls within a narrow field of specialization.
- If your field of research is not featured prominently in our program, a poster is a great way to bring your content to a wide, interdisciplinary audience.
- Gain the skills and confidence to present your work in a dynamic fashion to an audience of your peers.
Accepted Posters will Receive the Following
- One year membership to DIA
- A display board in the designated poster networking area onsite
- A 5 minutes oral presentation time slot at the “Innovation Hub” onsite
- One complimentary full pass or registration at a discounted rate to the 2020 China meeting (Jul 29 - Aug 01, 2020)
Student Poster Travel Award
All accepted STUDENT posters will be eligible for:
- One round trip economic class air tickets (for International student, will select up to 3 only)/ 2nd class train tickets to Beijing
- Up to three nights’ hotel accommodations (room only) at the DIA China assigned hotel
Student Eligibility: student must prove that he/she is enrolling in a full time Bachelor’s, Master’s program.
Authors May Submit Your Poster to One of the Interest Areas Listed Below
- Innovative Breakthrough in Therapy (Oncology, Immu-Diseases, and Rare Diseases etc.)
- Clinical Development (Operations, GCP, QA/QC, SMO etc.)
- Quantitative Science
- PV & Risk Management
- Regulatory Science
- Biologics & Biosimilar Development
- Patient Engagement
- Merging Technologies and Digital Health
- Data & Data Standards
- HTA & Market Access