Enterprise Resource Management
Learn how to build, implement, and maintain a resource management business and supporting information technology (IT) system. Understand how to accommodate the reverberations of cultural change and how to get buy-in from all the key stakeholders.
Course Level: Beginner
What you will learn
- How to link the resource management system with portfolio, functional, and project management systems
- Tools required to design, create, validate, implement, and maintain a resource management system in a multiproject environment
- Solutions to challenges that arise during the pre-go-live through post-go-live timeframes
- Managing resource capacity planning in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries
Who should attend?
Professionals and experts in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
Participants who complete this training should be able to:
- Clearly define the components and the purpose of a Resource Management business process
- Identify how the Resource Management business system interrelates with Portfolio, Functional and Project Management systems
- Describe the efforts and the tools required to design, create, validate, implement and maintain a Resource Management system
- Outline solutions to the hurdles that present themselves not only in the pre go-live timeframe but also to sustain the business system post go-live
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the key stakeholders both before and after implementation
- Discuss how others are managing resource capacity planning in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries