Complimentary - Minting the Data Currency – Current Challenges and Potential Solutions for Pharma
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with
There is a tremendous opportunity to drive sustainable growth over the next decade in the life sciences sector through technology and analytics-driven business innovation. However, realizing this potential has proven to be a difficult challenge. The investment in new sources of data, the strengthening of clinical and real-world analytics capabilities, and the focus on digital health has not as of yet paid off.
One of the major reasons for this lack of notable progress is the difficulty of integration and normalization of the disparate data sources needed to solve the more formidable challenges facing the industry.
This webinar will address the issues of data management including purchase of multiple copies of the same data sets, lack of centralized visibility of these data assets, the intractability of data silos across the myriad functions within an organization, and the inability to quickly access, normalize, and integrate the data.
Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.
- Are life sciences’ organizations truly minting their data currency?
- The opportunities and advantages of integrating data across the enterprise
- A maturity model for assessing organizational preparedness, and approaches for data integration
Who should attend?
- Real World Evidence
- Market Access
- Medical Affairs
- Commercial Operations
- Clinical Data Managers
- Clinical trial operations
- Clinical Analytics
- Safety and risk management
- Epidemiology in Pharma and
- CRO organizations
- Appraise the current data analytics scenario in a life science organization
- Identify missed opportunities due to data silos across the life science organization
- Highlight current challenges with data integration and analytics – data, process, and technology
- Discuss the available solutions for data integration across the life sciences enterprise
- Identify new possibilities and business use cases emerging with access to the integrated datasets
- Define the maturity model for embarking on life sciences data integration journey