Complimentary - Medical Review, Safety Signal Detection, Faster Submission
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with PerkinElmer
Medical monitors are overwhelmed by the sheer volume and variety of data they need to sort through to find, investigate, and react to safety signals. To reduce the risk of missing a safety issue and protect trial subjects, monitors need a way to quickly and easily find what they need, without having to hunt through irrelevant data. PerkinElmer Signals Medical Review is purpose-built for medical monitors, enabling them to detect safety signals faster and easier. With the innovative combination of targeted workflow and industry-leading analytics, Signals Medical Review reduces the overall time to submission without compromising safety.Continuing Education Credits are not available for this event.
- Top issues facing the medical monitor today
- Key capabilities to increase the efficiency of medical monitors
- Curating the analytics experience to uncover actionable insights
- Reducing time to submission
Who should attend?
- Medical Monitoring
- Data Management
- Describe key challenges facing medical monitors in identifying and investigating safety signals
- Identify the core capabilities to reduce the risk of missing a safety signal to protect the safety of human trial participants
- Assess the importance of guided analytics in simplifying the work of medical monitors in reviewing in-stream safety data
- Evaluate the impact of streamlined medical review on review cycle time and speed to market approval submission