Complimentary - Pros and Cons of Storing Samples, Build or Buy?
This on demand webinar will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with LabConnect, LLC.
This webinar will outline the process that should be considered when deciding to build a sample storage facility or to outsource work to an existing biorepository. With the annual projected growth of biospecimens increasing and the stronger focus on precision medicine, the need to store samples is becoming more of emphasis for both industry and academics. The ability to actively track samples and to safeguard integrity during this long storage period is critical to ensure that accurate data can be generated. Evaluating all these concerns will be vital to determine a build or buy scenario for one’s biostorage needs.
- Insight from the past: Making wise choices
- Creating short-term success and long-term sustainability
- What do we want to be: It’s not just about sample storage anymore
- How do we decide: Key factors in making the decision
- Drilling down to operational specifics: Details, details, details
- Summary and discussion
Who should attend?
Professionals who work in the area of:
- Students in biological sciences
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be about to:
- Evaluate their current biostorage needs and determine if it is better to build or buy (outsource)
- Estimate the factors that will form an objective approach to determining the best return on investment for their biostorage needs