Continuing Education Credits are not available for the archived offering.
This archive may be purchased through April 16, 2015.
Archive duration: 1 hour 11 minutes
The risk assessment process is an important component in clinical operations. The preventable, strategic and external risks will be examined and discussed during this webinar, as well as the risk classification and decision making process as it is applied on a daily basis in the clinical operations environment. The decision making processes portion of the webinar will include tools and techniques as part of the presentation.
Who should attend?
Professionals involved in Quality Management, Risk Management, Risk Control, Quality Tolerance Limit and Clinical Trials.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe the available risk management tools and how they can be utilized
- Discuss the decision making process within clinical operations
- Explain how noncompliance can create risk
Ways to register
- Individual registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing one viewer.
- Group site registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing multiple viewers from one location.
- Group Plus is a license for up to FIVE internet logins allowing one or more viewers at each login location.
Cancellations: No refunds will be provided in the event of a participant’s cancellation since all costs for this webinar have been prepaid by DIA. DIA reserves the right to modify or cancel programs and/or substitute presenters or panelists. DIA is not responsible for failure to deliver programs due to circumstances beyond its control.
Participants with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities who attend an educational activity. Contact the DIA office in writing at least 15 days prior to event to indicate your needs