Complimentary - HCL’s Next Generation Industry Platform
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with HCL America, Inc.
IT landscape supporting Pharma Research is very fragmented, resulting in siloed research effort and high maintenance costs. Pharma R&D IT executives are looking for ways to break the cycle of high cost of supporting this portfolio and maintenance, including tedious upgrades and looking for improved capability to support collaboration, improved user experience, simplified tools for data access, and analysis. HCL, with its significant foot print in research technology landscape, has been working to conceptualize a Next Gen Research platform (NGRP) for the industry to address this problem. NGRP will be developed as an industry offering which will significantly enhance the scientific productivity for better research outcomes.
- Overview of Industry Platforms and adoption of platforms in Life Sciences enterprise
- Need for Pre-competitive platform for supporting Research in Life Sciences enterprise
- Overview of HCL’s Next Generation Research platform
- Solution approach, scope, and benefits
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Learn what are industry platforms, and how to leverage them in Life Science IT portfolio
- Understand scientists’ perspective of problem with technology supporting research process
- Understand how will HCL’s NGRP resolve these problems
- Evaluate opportunities to join the Industry group supporting NGRP initiative