EU Health Authorities Scientific and Regulatory Advice
The course is built around participant interaction and advanced level teaching for experienced professionals as well as those attending their first meetings. The focus is on authority meetings in the EU but will also touch upon FDA meeting specificities.
Who should attend?
Professionals in regulatory affairs, project management and product development. The course will serve as a good preparation for an upcoming authority meeting.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Work with their project teams to make the right decisions regarding HA meetings
- Present their case, make their point and use their time managing HA meetings efficiently
- Understand how HAs think and act – by putting themselves in the shoes of the authority
- Know how to listen to regulators, anticipate their questions
- Implement the advice received
Plan Your Team's Professional Development
Why not take advantage and train your whole department (or even across different departments!) and benefit from increased:
- Cost Effectiveness
For more information please contact EMEA@DIAglobal.org