Preparing a Clinical Trial Budget
This On Demand Training will take approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to complete.
This online training has been adapted from the popular session within DIA’s Clinical Project Management training course. This course will teach attendees how to prepare a high-level estimate of a clinical trial budget. Learn through practical examples presented on estimating a clincal trial budget and the assumptions associated with each.
Course Level: Intermediate
- How to identify cost triggers in a clinical trial
- How to estimate investigator fees
- How to estimate CRO costs
- How to estimate consulting fees
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks
Who should attend?
- Clinical project managers
- Clinical operations personnel
- Clinical trial managers
- Contract/finance managers
At the completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Prepare a high level estimate of a clinical trial budget