Planning and Managing Your Projects
Continuing Education Credits are not available for the archived offering.
This program is a part of DIA's Certificate Program and is awarded the following:
Project Management Certificate Program: 2 Core Units
For more information go to www.diaglobal.org/certificateprograms
This archive may be purchased through July 30, 2015.
Part 1: 1 hour 17 minutes
Part 2: 1 hour 29 minutes
This two-part online training series will teach you both the analysis and the working tools needed to plan and manage your organization’s projects. This online learning series combination is specially designed for those in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Medical Devices industry. The online training series will discuss the unique issues many in the industry are dealing with every day.
Course Level: Beginner
- How to plan by creating task lists, assigning team members, developing solid estimates, analyzing the sequence of the tasks (network diagram), and ultimately producing a defensible schedule.
- How to manage these plans using status reports, corrective action plans and status meetings.
Who should attend?
- New and experienced project managers
- Clinical project managers
- Team members
- Operational managers
- Developmental project managers
- CMC project managers
- Regulatory liaisons
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how to apply practical project management best practices to plan and manage your part in the project
- Explain the use of the project management tools and techniques which are outputs to best practices
Registration Questions and
Toll Free 1.888.257.6457
Monday-Friday 8:30AM-8:00PM ET
Agenda and Event Logistics
Susan Berkelbach, Event Planner
Ways to register
- Individual registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing one viewer.
- Group site registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing multiple viewers from one location.
Cancellations: No refunds will be provided in the event of a participant’s cancellation since all costs for this webinar have been prepaid by DIA. DIA reserves the right to modify or cancel programs and/or substitute presenters or panelists. DIA is not responsible for failure to deliver programs due to circumstances beyond its control.
Participants with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities who attend an educational activity. Contact the DIA office in writing at least 15 days prior to event to indicate your needs