Continuing Education credit is not available for Archived Online Training.
This program is part of DIA’s Certificate Program and is awarded the following: Clinical Research Certificate Program: 4 Elective Units
For more information go to www.diaglobal.org/certificateprograms
This archive may be purchased through May 14, 2015.
This online offering will focus on the basic principles of project management and how they can be applied to best meet the needs of your projects.
What you will learn
Gain project management skills and techniques that can be immediately put to use as you manage projects back in your home organization. The application of these principles will help you to deliver the scope that has been requested by your project’s sponsors both on time and on budget.
Who should attend?
This offering is designed for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device professionals, who are not project managers, but are looking to learn more about the basic project management process and how it applies to their jobs.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Decide when work effort should be treated as a project
- Use the four-step model to manage projects
- Apply motivational and team-building techniques to gain participants support
- Discuss practical leadership and communication skills to ensure coordination and collaboration during the project
Registration Questions and
Toll Free 1.888.257.6457
Monday-Friday 8:30AM-8:00PM ET
Agenda and Event Logistics
Colleen Buckley, Event Planner
Ways to register
- Individual registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing one viewer.
- Group site registration is a license for ONE internet login allowing multiple viewers from one location.
Cancellations: No refunds will be provided in the event of a participant’s cancellation since all costs for this webinar have been prepaid by DIA. DIA reserves the right to modify or cancel programs and/or substitute presenters or panelists. DIA is not responsible for failure to deliver programs due to circumstances beyond its control.
Participants with Disabilities: Reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities who attend an educational activity. Contact the DIA office in writing at least 15 days prior to event to indicate your needs