Menu Back toAgenda
Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
View our Schedule At-A-Glance to see what's in store!
- — Session 2 Track 2A: Are You Calling Me Transparent? Insights into Clinical Trial Transparency: Layperson Summaries and the Plain Language Initiative
- — Session 2 Track 2B: The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors’ Authorship and Data Sharing Statement Requirements: What and Why
- — Session 3 Track 2A: Personalized Medicine: Gene Therapy
- — Session 3 Track 2B: Panel Discussion: Improving the Reporting of Clinical Trials (CONSORT, SPIRIT, and COBWEB Reporting Guidelines)
- — Session 6 Track 2A: Alpha and Alphabet: Statisticians and Medical Writers Working Together
- — Session 6 Track 2B: The Trouble with IgG: Immunogenicity in the Clinical Deveopment of Biologics
- — Session 7 Track 2: Contemplate Your Template: New or Used Options for Protocol Development
- — Session 8 Track 2A: Interstellar: Crossing the Galaxy between Pharma and Medical Devices/Companion Diagnostics
- — Session 8 Track 2B: Brave New World: Planning for Global Submissions in a Post-Disclosure World
- — Session 9 Track 2A: Scientific Communication Strategy
- — Session 9 Track 2B: Secrets of the Editorial Office
Preconference Short Courses
More Coming Soon!