All stakeholders, including leaders across industry and health authorities, agree that finding answers to market access is critical to delivering breakthrough medicines to patients. Unfortunately, policies and practices do not always marry up.
This meeting will bring together professionals working with regulatory and value strategies. HTA bodies and regulators are breaking down silos, facilitating access to new promising medicines and increasing efficiencies in assessment processes. Similarly, R&D processes need to adapt to generate the appropriate evidence for registration and reimbursement that should allow patients’ timely access to innovative and promising drugs.
We are bringing together policy makers, developers, and the patients as end users, to keep you ahead of the game with practical solutions.
DIA shares insights in advance of this conference:
- Webinar: Approvals and Access – Overcoming the Final Hurdle of Drug Development
- Podcast: EBE Plots Path from “Flawed Underfunded Biotech System”
Hear a preview of programme committee member Solange Corriol-Rohou’s perspective on evidence generation throughout the life-cycle to support Medicines Adaptive Pathways to Patients (MAPPs) in the IMI project ADAPT SMART Webinar: ADAPT SMART “Putting Stakeholders at the Centre”
- Acceptance of RWD by HTA bodies/payers
- Early access to market
- Definition of unmet medical needs
- Alignment on evidence requirements across EU and between regulators and HTA
- Methodologies for HTA and pricing of products in combination or multiple indications
- Cross-functional multi-stakeholder dialogue to optimize market access and product affordability
- Patient’s role in the regulatory and HTA process
Who should attend?
- Professionals working in regulatory affairs and HTA/market access
- Professionals involved in drug development, e.g. clinicians, epidemiologists and biostatisticians
- Patient organisations
- Biotech companies, drug developers including SMEs
- Decision makers (Ministries of Health etc.)
Solange Corriol-Rohou, DrMed, MD, PhD • Senior Director, Global Regulatory Affairs & Policy, Europe
AstraZeneca Global Medicines Development, France
Angelika Joos, MPharm • Executive Director, Global Regulatory Policy
MSD (Europe) Inc., Belgium
Katarzyna Kolasa, DrSc • Principal Senior Consultant, Market Access
Straub Medical AG, Switzerland
Mira Pavlovic, DrMed, MS • Founder
Medicines Development and Training (MDT) Services, France
Claudine Sapède, PharmD, MSc • Global HTA & Payment Policy Lead
F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Switzerland