This workshop will be postponed, the new date will be announced shortly.
This workshop will introduce the modern key concepts for preparing and running state-of-the-art clinical trials in humans. A significant part is dedicated to understand the assessment criteria used by Pharma for making partnering decisions and on strategies to increase the attractiveness of clinical trial sites for sponsors. The workshop style will allow in-depth discussions with the expert instructors.
- Get knowledge about the mandatory regional and international guidelines and pre-requisites for clinical investigations in humans.
- Learn how to interpret and apply modern concepts to govern safe human dose selection and dose escalation via concepts such as MTD (maximum tolerated dose) and MABEL (minimum anticipated biological effect level).
- Choose appropriate endpoints according to the trial purpose.
- Key concepts for data capture, data handling, data interpretation, and reporting.
- Understand how Pharma companies assess and select their preferred providers.
Who should attend?
Clinical trial professionals such as medial doctors / investigators, study nurses, clinical research assistants, data managers, clinical project managers, quality leads, clinical trial site managers, clinical supply professionals, clinical pharmacists.
This workshop will put you in a position to prepare and run clinical investigations in humans to the highest international standards. You will understand how to attract and build strong business relations with sponsors.