Cookies and the DIA Web Site
- Creating or logging in to your account
- Joining DIA or registering for events
- Making purchases
- Submitting or managing abstracts
- Providing personalized content based on your professional interests
- Preserving your preferences for language and region
- Taking other steps that requires authenticating your identity
If you disable cookies, most of the above functionality will not be available.
Disabling Cookies in Major Browsers
Here are links to directions for disabling cookies in major browsers.
If these directions are not sufficient for disabling cookies, you can try searching the web for “disable cookies” plus your browser name and version number, or contact your IT department.
The word diabesity has now been in the mainstream medical lexicon for a decade or so. It refers to the frequent coexistence of...
The healthcare product development ecosystem is undergoing massive changes. Significant transformations are underway in how drugs and medical devices are researched, developed, manufactured, and approved.