Medical Communications Track
The 29th DIA Medical Affairs & Scientific Communication meeting is the place to network and learn from colleagues in and supporting medical information.
Hear from industry experts on the latest approaches in medical communication, from the creation of patient-centric medical information deliverables to managing digital channels. The program is designed for medical information and communication professionals by medical information and communication professionals. This is your opportunity to gain insight into the latest challenges and opportunities impacting med info/com professionals!
Preconference Short Courses in Medical Communications
- Medical Communications Primer: The Fundamentals of Medical Communications | Sunday, March 18
- Medical Communications: Compliance in 2018 | Monday, March 19
- Advertising, Promotion, and Scientific Content Review Process | Monday, March 19
- Wearing Multiple Hats with Style: How to Effectively Manage Your Medical Writing Projects | Monday, March 19
General Session Schedule in Medical Communications
Monday, March 19
- I Don’t Need a Trophy, Grandpa! Rethinking the Myths of the Generation Gaps
- It Takes a Village: Collaboration for One Medical Voice
Tuesday, March 20
- Strategic Deployment of MI “Troops” and Capitalizing on New Technologies for MI Collaborations
- One Medical Voice: Ensuring Consistent, Quality Medical Information Responses Globally
- Gold! Gold! Gold from Medical Information!
- The Art and Science of Medical Information Contact Center Staffing
- Mixology: Headaches and Hangover Cures for Medical Information Challenges
Wednesday, March 21
Who is This Track Designed For?
Professionals involved in: medical information, medical affairs, medical response, and contact centers.