Fundamentals of Project Management for the Nonproject Manager
This online training course will focus on the basic principles of project management and how they can be applied to best meet the needs of your projects. You will take away a set of project management skills and techniques that can be immediately put to use.
Course Level: Beginner
What you will learn
- Basic principles of project management
- How to apply project management principles
Who should attend?
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Decide when work effort should be treated as a project
- Use the four-step model to manage projects
- Apply motivational and team-building techniques to gain participants support
- Discuss practical leadership and communication skills to ensure coordination and collaboration during the project