This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with Cytel.
As the risk, cost, and duration of clinical development have increased, large and small companies struggle with how to maximize the value of R&D investments. Conventionally-designed trials are often seen as a "black box" by senior management and investors, which has made it difficult to "make the case" internally for trial funding or secure external backing for clinical development.
Adaptive trials can bring clarity and optionality to R&D decision-making, but historically it’s been difficult for clinical development and finance professionals to "speak the same language" about the relationship between trial strategy and product value.
We’ll examine two actual cases that recently brought together adaptive approaches and financial analytics, demonstrating how these analyses foster better decision-making as well as increased strategic and financial flexibility for large and small sponsor companies.
This archived webinar is available through January 31, 2016
Broadcast time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Who should attend?
- Senior R&D and corporate leaders seeking to maximize the value of development-stage programs
- Business development, finance, and program/project management professionals interested in potential opportunities to link financial value and trial design
- Clinical development/statistics professionals interested in understanding the broader strategic perspective
- All sponsor company development stakeholders, decision-makers
- Biopharma investment community, both firms and individual consultants
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how adaptive clinical trials can help balance time, cost and risk in clinical development
- Describe why balance is important to senior management and external investors across the drug development industry, from smaller biotechs to global pharma companies
- Discuss how large and small developers are using adaptive strategies to maximize the financial and strategic value of clinical programs, and communicate this value to key stakeholders