This Solution Provider Archived Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with Cytel.
This archived webinar will be available through January 31, 2016. Broadcast time is 1 hour 29 minutes.
Why do so many clinical outsourcing initiatives disappoint the sponsor company?
Join life sciences sourcing expert Steve Herbert in a thorough examination of how to avoid flawed outsourced relationships not only in clinical operations, but especially in overseas clinical support functions, including biostatistics, statistical programming and data handling.
Merck Serono's "team extension arm" approach is working. Why?
Steve reveals precisely how the Swiss-based company attained the high quality productivity they sought and avoided frustrations all too often experienced by drug developers looking to acheive mor with less by outsourcing.
December 4, 2014
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
This webinar will be broadcast in Eastern Time (ET)
- Examining the shifting global economic trends that compel outsourcing of highly-skilled, technical functions
- Exploring the top reasons most outsourcing initiatives fail
- Establishing contingency plans for when outsourcing stops making sense
- Analyzing how one sponsor-provider partnership succeeded by prioritizing the strategic imperatives beyond cost savings
- Why both parties agreeing on a definition of “failure” is key to success
- Reviewing a case study illustrating compelling reasons to continue outsourcing: gaining project flexibility & expertise not otherwise found in house while keeping sponsor focus on core competencies
Who should attend?
- Pharmaceutical Executives
- Strategic Relationship/Sourcing Managers
- Clinical Functions Outsourcing Decision-Makers
- Therapeutic Heads
- Program Management
- Statistical Programmers
- Clinical Data Managers