This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you by DIA in cooperation with Adlib.
This archived webinar will be available through January 31, 2016. Broadcast time is 57 minutes.
Life Sciences organizations constantly face challenges in dealing with the large volume of documents – not only within their FDA submission practices, but also in other operational areas – Marketing, Manufacturing, Testing, and Quality.
Effective use of ECM systems and automated document transformation tools can help manage this barrage in a way that supports not only compliance, but also effective collaboration and cost savings.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT PLEASE CLICK HERE
Who should attend?
Mid-to-senior Level, IT
- Information managers, application specialist
- Solution and system architects
- ECM, PLM and SharePoint administrators
Mid-to-senior level business
- Documentation specialists (document management, records managers/director)
- Submissions managers, operation/manufacturing managers, regulatory managers, quality managers, ISO leads
Attendees will learn how Content-to-PDF Rendering in an Enterprise context can facilitate collaboration, reduce risk, and lower costs. Specifically, attendees can expect to learn the following:
- Ways to reduce errors and save time when rendering content to PDF
- Avoid resubmit due to non-conformance with regulatory guidance
- Ensure consistency while reducing manual effort in document assembly
- Accelerate time to market