Overview of Medical Affairs
- Medical Affairs and the drug development process
- What is the role of Medical Affairs?
- Other Medical Affairs activities
- Best practices for engaging stakeholders
Who should attend?
This program is designed for professionals involved in:
- Medical Information/Medical Communication
- Medical Directors
- Medical Manager/Adviser
- Medical Science Liaison
- Clinical operations
Upon completion of this module, learners should be able to:
- Explain Medical Affairs’ role in an evolving industry
- Describe the functions fulfilled by Medical Affairs departments
- List roles that exist within Medical Affairs departments and provide a general description of those roles, which may vary based on the organization
This module takes an average of 1 hours to complete.