14th DIA Japan Annual Meeting 2017
[V5-S4] How Do You Set in the First Step of the Project Manager Development?
- Chief Exective
- PM Consulting Positive Intention, Japan
- Professor, Dept of Health Policy and Mgmt, Ctr for Strategic Research Initiative
- Nippon Medical School, Japan
- Research Nurse, Project Researcher, Department of Palliative Medicine
- IMSUT Hospital, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Project Planning & Management Forum, Japan
- Director, Japan Portfolio & Project Management Development Japan
- Pfizer Japan Inc., Japan
Koichi Konno, PMP
As for the development of the competency of PM, it is implemented in many organizations but the trial and error still continues. One of the reasons is because the ideal way of desired PM depends on the structure and the culture of each organization. Therefore, it thinks that it is difficult to build a standard development method. In this session, as the example to create the guidance for the participant to be advanced “PM which is wanted to / want to be “, we introduce Project Manager Competency Development Framework (PMCDF). Then, we find out the point to consider in case of PM development in the future after sharing the case of the PM development by the panelists engaged in the PM education.