DIA 2017 is located at:
2301 South Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
DIA 2017 Registration Rates
We offer four easy ways to register for DIA 2017 - Online, Phone, Email or Mail.
- Register Online. It is the fastest and easiest way to register.
- Phone +1.215.442.6133 or 1.888.257.6457 (Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-8:00PM ET)
- Email Registration Form to CustomerService@DIAglobal.org
Drug Information Association
P.O. Box 95000-1240
Philadelphia, PA 19195-1240
(Note: Checks must be drawn on U.S. bank)
DIA Member Rates
- Member Standard: $1559 (as of 5/25 $1759)
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Member: $979 (as of 5/25 $1129)
- Government Member: $599 (as of 5/25 $699)
- One-Day Member Rate: $919 (as of 5/25 $1019)
DIA Nonmember Rates
- Nonmember Standard: $1789 (as of 5/25 $1989)
- Charitable Nonprofit/Academia Nonmember: $1239 (as of 5/25 $1389)
- Government Nonmember: $859 (as of 5/25 $959)
- One-Day Nonmember: $1179 (as of 5/25 $1329)
Student & Patient Advocate Rates
- $250 (as of 5/25 $400)
Students eligible for reduced registration rates must provide documentation of enrollment of at least 12 undergraduate hours or 9 graduate hours annually in a degree or certificate granting academic program in an accredited academic institution, whose content is consistent with the mission of DIA.
Student Group Discounts Available! Register 10 from your university and receive the 11th FREE! Registration forms must be submitted as a group to qualify for the discount.
Students who are currently employed full time are not eligible.
Register ten individuals from the same company, and receive complimentary registration for an eleventh! All ten individuals must register and prepay at the same time – no exceptions. DIA will apply the value of the lowest applicable fee to this complimentary registration; it does NOT include fees for optional events or DIA membership. You may substitute group participants of the same membership status at any time; however, administrative fees may be incurred. Group registration is not available online and does not apply to the already-discounted fees for government or charitable nonprofit/academia. To take advantage of this offer, please contact CustomerService@DIAglobal.org for details.