DIA 2017 presentations are available to registered attendees. Login required to view.
We value your opinion! Please complete your session evaluations here.
Exclusive Discounts for Attendees
Save 40% on select eLearning courses until July 15, 2017!
DIA (the Drug Information Association) has been the only global, membership organization dedicated to bringing health care product development professionals together in a trusted, global, neutral environment to share insights and drive action in health care product development and life cycle management.
With over 12,000 engaged, global members comprised of professionals from pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, government, students, and patient groups, DIA is the premium resource for individuals seeking to increase their knowledge, connect with global stakeholders and truly drive insights to action in their everyday job functions.DIA Membership provides:
- Discounted rates on conferences and training
- Access to DIA Communities, an online forum where members interact and form cross-disciplinary teams across 20+ groups from Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Patient Engagement, Document and Records Management, and more!
- Host webinars or post blog content in the open or specialty content forums
- Member-exclusive subscriptions to the DIA Daily and the Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science Journal (print and online access)
- Volunteer Opportunities: act as a brand steward for DIA, Chair/Co-Chair a community, shepherd students or new DIA members, participate in market research, and more!