Measuring the Impact of Patient Engagement Activities in Medicines R&D
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA members: Sign in below to see content options. Not a member? Enjoy this preview, then see below to join DIA today!
- Patient engagement initiatives are shown to increase chances of regulatory approval and accelerate development timelines.
- Metrics for assessing the value and impact of patient engagement initiatives are non-existent, inconsistently applied, or fail to provide actionable information.
- Relatively easy, low-cost patient engagement initiatives, such as advisory boards, panels, and focus groups, often make a larger impact compared to other, more complex or costly activities.
- Many organizations don’t have a streamlined patient engagement function, with activities instead taking place in multiple functions within one company.
- Full Video, Transcript and Audio-only Version Available