Is the Shortage of Experienced CRAs Impacting Clinical Trials
This Solution Provider Webinar is brought to you
by DIA in cooperation with goBalto
The clinical research industry is experiencing a concerning global shortage of experienced Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), with many sponsors and CROs finding themselves in a never-ending recruitment cycle. In an industry plagued by rising development costs, extended timelines, and increasing complexities, to what extent is the CRA shortage to blame for the delays in clinical trials? What are the causes of the CRA workforce shortage? Consequences and solutions? The webinar will focus on these issues and bottlenecks that contribute to delays that are outside of the CRA control.
- CRA shortage: Contributing factor or root cause in clinical trial delays?
- Causes of CRA workforce shortage
- What are the consequences of CRA workforce shortage?
- Potential solutions
- What bottlenecks are outside of CRA control which contribute to trial delays?
- Using technology to pinpoint and track issues
Who should attend?
- Investigator site personnel responsible for feasibility responses to the Sponsor
- Sponsor and CRO roles responsible for site selection
- Sponsor and CRO roles responsible for collecting and evaluating site metrics