The medical information service that the pharmaceutical industry provides for healthcare professionals (HCPs) is continually evolving. How do we maximize and maintain high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction? In this interactive
meeting, you will discover and learn:
- What an industry-leading medical information service looks like in 2019: find out what changes could you be making
- How to raise the profile and utility of your MI service and keep it relevant, internally and externally
- The new opportunities afforded by developments in IT and how you can be prepared for future developments.
Richard McCombie, Director, Leader Scientific Services & Content Compliance, Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Switzerland
Christopher Blackford, Operations Manager, Pfizer, UK
Peter Brodbin, Director of Medical Information Effectiveness, Pfizer Limited, United Kingdom
Simon Johns, Director Medical Information, IQVIA, United Kingdom
Eva Loew, Grouphead MCC Pharma, Novartis Pharma, Germany
Who should attend?
Topics and discussions will be relevant to all who work in the medical information space, including:
- Medical information managers responsible for (hands-on) tactical execution
- Team leaders responsible for strategic decision-making and resource allocation
This meeting is intended to be intense, energetic, informative and rewarding. Attendees will return to their places of work ready to provide input as to what their teams could be doing to improve the profile, reputation and utility of their medical information service and with an enhanced vision as to how medical information will evolve in an environment of remorseless technological
- Exchanging information and best practices with industry peers in an environment of open communication and attendee
- Engaging in stimulating discussions, polls and brainstorming sessions
- Receiving presentations from expert speakers and asking them questions.