#31: Influencing Culture, Avoiding Bureaucracy, and Encouraging Innovation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) and DIA. PIM is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PIM designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity for 3.25 contact hours is provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine.
Certificate Program StatementThis program is part of DIA’s Certificate Program and is awarded the following:
- Project Management Certificate Program: 2 Elective Units
To view DIA’s Grievance Policy, visit DIAglobal.org/CE
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|#31: Influencing Culture, Avoiding Bureaucracy||Credit TypeCME||Max Credits3.25||CEU0.000|
|#31: Influencing Culture, Avoiding Bureaucracy||Credit TypeRN||Max Credits3.25||CEU0.000|
Statement of Credit:
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org, select “Sign in” and you will be prompted for your user ID and password
- Choose MENU, found in the upper left corner
- Under CONFERENCES select “Continuing Education"
- Select the blue “My Transcript” button followed by “Credit Request” to process your credit request for the short course