The Use of Real World Data in Healthcare
Real world data is an area applicable to a variety of fields from pharmacovigilance to health technology assessment and reimbursement. It is gaining more and more importance in areas such as accelerated approval of new medicines and risk management plans.
This one-day training course will teach you the essential concepts of using real world data. You will learn the necessary details about applicable regulatory framework, such as data privacy and approval for RWD in various European countries. Various study methodologies to collect data and how to interpret and use it will be discussed and case studies are presented to ensure that you are able to apply the learnings later on.
- Relevant sources of data
- Integration of business objectives
- Guidelines and legal framework
- Promotion of the outcome
- Detection of deficits in patient centered care
Who should attend?
Professionals working in the following fields:
- Clinical and Biostatistics
- Clinical Research
- Health Technology Assessment
- Value demonstration
- Health outcomes
- Ability to choose the right data source for each research question
- Understand how RWD (Real World Data) can resolve business pains
- Using different sources of data and identifying the sources of bias
- How to avoid common RWD pitfalls when planning and conducting a study
- Interpret the results and increase their robustness when planning a study