Overview of Medical Affairs
This module is designed to enhance knowledge of the Medical Affairs profession. It explains the role of Medical Affairs in an evolving industry, describes the functions served by Medical Affairs, and details various Medical Affairs professions.
This module takes an average of 1 hours to complete.
This eLearning module can be purchased individually or as part of the Medical Affairs eLearning Program (11 modules).
- Medical Affairs and the drug development process
- What is the role of Medical Affairs?
- Other Medical Affairs activities
- Best practices for engaging stakeholders
Who should attend?
This program is designed for professionals involved in:
- Medical Information/Medical Communication
- Medical Directors
- Medical Manager/Adviser
- Medical Science Liaison
- Clinical operations
Upon completion of this module, learners should be able to:
- Explain Medical Affairs’ role in an evolving industry
- Describe the functions fulfilled by Medical Affairs departments
- List roles that exist within Medical Affairs departments and provide a general description of those roles, which may vary based on the organization