Drug Information Association (DIA) is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, DIA offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. DIA is authorized by IACET to offer up to .8 CEUs* for this program.
*IACET CEUs are only available for virtual Short Courses.
- February 9, 2023 – Virtual Short Course: The Future of Documents: Deep Dive into Structured Content: .4 CEUs
- February 10, 2023 – Virtual Short Course: On the Road to an EU Filing: Getting Familiar with Critical EMA IT Systems: .4 CEUs
- February 12, 2023 – Primer: Regulatory Content and Submission Primer: Content from Authoring to Archive: No CEUs
- February 13-15, 2023 – Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Primer & Forum: No CEUs
IACET CEUs will be offered if you attend the live virtual Short Courses on February 9 & 10, 2023.
Credit will not be awarded for attending the Primer and Forum sessions.
If you are claiming CE credit for the conference you must:
- Attend one or all three days of the conference, (in their entirety)
- Sign in at the DIA registration desk each day, upon arrival
- Access your DIA account and select My Transcript to claim your CE credit, available on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
|Name||Credit Type||Max Credits||CEU|
|Short Course: On the Road to an EU Filing: Getting Familiar with Critical EMA IT Systems 103103||Credit TypeIACET||Max Credits3.75||CEU0.400|
Statement of Credit:
If you would like to receive a statement of credit for the days you attend the live virtual short course, you must virtually attend the short course(s), in their entirety, achieve a passing score of 80% or better on the post-assessment, and complete the program evaluation and request CE credit online through My Transcript (see instructions below). Participants will be able to download a statement of credit upon successful submission of the credit request. My Transcript will be available for credit requests beginning Monday, February 13, 2023.
To access My Transcript:
- Visit DIAglobal.org,
- Sign In with your DIA User ID and Password
- Select the Welcome Menu in the upper right hand corner (where your name appears)
- Select My Account from the menu
- Select My Transcript then Manage My Transcripts
Have an account?