Menu Back toMini-Hackathon: What has COVID teached us: A potential to evolve or business as usual?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Medical Information and Communications Conference
Mini-Hackathon: What has COVID teached us: A potential to evolve or business as usual?
Marie-Luise Helmich, PhD
- Head of Europe Medical Information
- Sanofi, Germany
Sabine Lischka-Wittmann, DrSc
- Director Medical Information Europe
- Lilly Deutschland GmbH, Germany
Katia Castrillo, PhD
- Medical Information Europe Capability Manager
- Eli Lilly, Ireland
Michelle Bridenbaker, BSN, MS
- Head of Global Medical Information
- Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Switzerland
After 2 years of Pandemic, we would like to take the opportunity to reflect on how COVID has impacted our communication: how did and does the pandemic influence our behaviour and our ways of working?
In this interactive activity, all participants, speakers and panellists will have the opportunity to work together and explore three different areas within Medical Information:
- What changed for us at/in our companies?
- How did our customers’ behaviour change?
- What can we learn from how other industries adapted?