Menu Back toSession 9 Track 1: Podium Pearls
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum
Session 9 Track 1: Podium Pearls
Dannis Chang, PharmD
- Director, Hematology Medical Information Team Lead
- Genentech, Inc., United States
Medical communications professionals will be presenting their successes, challenges, and “pearls of wisdom” on various topics through podium presentations.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Discuss and share best practices, experiences, and innovative processes for medical communications topics related to optimizing medical review, medical information contact centers, delivering content to HCPs, and patient insights.
Optimizing Medical Review through Process, Human Resources, and Technology
Diane Litwinko, PharmD
- Director, Global Medical Customer Interface
- Organon LLC, United States
Understanding Current Trends and Needs: Medical Information Contact Center Services
Michael DeLuca, PharmD, MBA, MS, RPh
- Senior Vice President of Medical Affairs
- Eversana, United States
Partner4Better: Value of Delivering Educational Content to HCPs Around the Globe
Alicia Alexander Cadogan, PharmD, RPh
- Director, Oncology Medical Information
- Pfizer Inc, United States
Bringing Forward the Patient Voice Leveraging Global Medical Information Patient Insights
Truc Dinh, PharmD
- Senior Manager, Medical Information
- Gilead Sciences, Inc., United States
Preconference Short Courses
Medical Communications Primer: The Fundamentals of Medical Communications
Short Course #1: Medical Communications: Compliance in 2022
Short Course #2: Advertising and Promotional Content Review: The Role of Medical Information
Short Course #3: Statistics for Non-Statisticians
Discover DIA’s Live In-Person and Live Virtual Events