Menu Back toSession 5: ClinicalTrials.gov Modernization Focus Group
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference
Session 5: ClinicalTrials.gov Modernization Focus Group
Suzanne Carlson, MA
- ABSD Associates, LLC, United States
Learn about ClinicalTrials.gov approach to Modernization and see a demonstration of the new PRS features. Members of the National Library of Medicine’s Modernization team will share an overview of the insights gained from user feedback, what issues will be addressed in the system, and offer the opportunity to provide feedback on prototypes.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify features of the updated PRS modules
- Express changes desired by Users for the ClinicalTrials.gov public site
- Understand how data submitted to PRS is used by patients and clinical trial data researchers
Jolie Dobre, MS
- Product Manager for PRS Modernization
- ICF, United States
- UX Lead for Modernization
- ClinicalTrials.gov, United States
Global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference Resource Kit