Menu Back toRound Table Session Hosted by Privacy Analytics: 3 Trends for 2022 (Start Planning Now)
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference
Round Table Session Hosted by Privacy Analytics: 3 Trends for 2022 (Start Planning Now)
- Head of
- Privacy Analytics, Canada
Rebecca Li, PhD
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Vivli Center for Global Clinical Research Data, United States
Our industry is changing so rapidly, it can be hard to stay on top of what’s coming next. From the impending enforcement of EU-CTR (EU Clinical Trial Regulation) to the increased attention on safely sharing clinical trial data as a way to drive pharmaceutical innovation, you need to start planning ahead. In this roundtable, we’ll hear from industry insiders as they share their insights into three key trends for 2022. Each segment will include an opportunity for participants to engage in an interactive discussion on the importance of each trend as trial sponsors prepare for the year ahead. Click here to RSVP
Learning Objective : After this session, you should be able to:
- Recognize upcoming trends in Clinical Trial Transparency to proactively position your organization to adapt and lead
- Demonstrate increased value from clinical trial data to internal stakeholders by staying on top of industry trends
- Identify best practices in promoting Clinical Trial Transparency while protecting individual privacy
Global Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference Resource Kit