The COVID-19 outbreak brought unprecedented changes to the way we live and work, especially in the R&D field. DIA Asia 2021 will be the first transnational post-COVID conference connecting industry experts and regulators to discuss key learnings and takeaways in the clinical trial and regulatory space across the Asia region. Current learnings will create a post-pandemic view on the new regulatory landscape, innovative virtual trials, Real-World Evidence and the potential implications to accelerate drug development.
Join this multi-stakeholder, neutral forum to:
- Explore new technology adoptions in revolutionizing healthcare for better diagnostics and patient outcomes.
- Receive updates on regulatory processes, policies, innovative drug review pathways, software regulations and adoption of virtual inspections.
- Learn how clinical trials are taking a more patient centric approach and get updated on the implementation of remote monitoring in Asia and the challenges that arise.
- Understand the regulations surrounding nutraceuticals/nutrition and their role in today’s healthcare.
Why you should attend:
- This is the very first time that DIA is hosting a transnational conference in the Asia region.
- The meeting provides a unique forum to gain a holistic view on the clinical trial and regulatory space post-COVID evolution.
- Join this virtual meeting from all over the world to learn about the latest developments in the Asia region.
This meeting is the ideal place for:
- Industry professionals in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Technologies involved in Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, and Medical Affairs.
- Regulators and personnel from Health Authorities and Ministries.
- Patient and Patient Support Groups.
- Experts from Academia and Research
Shun Jin, MBA • Head, Regulatory Affairs, APMA
Sandoz Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Pte., Ltd., Singapore
Jing Ping Yeo, PhD • Consultant, Clinical Research
Kum Cheun Wong, PharmD • Head Asia Pacific Regulatory & Development Policy
Novartis Asia Pacific Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Fengyun(Vicky) Han • Senior Director, Head of Regulatory Policy for Asia Pacific
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Jessica Liu, MD • VP, Head of Merges and Acquisition Management Department
Tigermed Consulting Co., Ltd, China
Ling Su, PhD • Research Fellow, Yeehong Business School
Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, China
Rie Matsui, RPh • Senior Director, Regional Labeling Head for APAC
Pfizer Inc, Japan
Junko Sato, PhD • Associate Executive Director
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Japan
Hideki Maeda, PhD • Professor, Department of Regulatory Science
Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Japan
Shinichi Nishiuma, MD • Chief Medical Officer
Aculys Pharma Inc,, Japan