Menu Back toWCG Innovation Theater: Managing Adjudication in an Increasingly Remote World
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
WCG Innovation Theater: Managing Adjudication in an Increasingly Remote World
WCG Clinical Services
- United States
As clinical trials have been moving towards a more remote environment, certain challenges have arisen. During this session, we will cover how to manage adjudication in this increasingly remote world. Some issues we will discuss solutions to are:
- What do we do when access to sites is restricted?
- What do we do when source documentation cannot be provided, or has details missing?
- The shift in central labs to local labs
- How do we prepare for the future?
- Manager, Clinical Specialists
- WCG ACI Clinical, United States