Menu Back toTowards a Patient-Focused Drug Development Ecosystem: Adoption of Core Outcome Sets
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Towards a Patient-Focused Drug Development Ecosystem: Adoption of Core Outcome Sets
Samantha Roberts, PhD
- Group Director, US Regulatory Policy
- Genentech, A Member of the Roche Group, United States
This forum will explore efforts by regulators and the patient community to develop core outcome sets within specific diseases. Panelists will discuss how these can be leveraged to support drug development programs and facilitate shared learnings.
Learning Objective : Describe the rationale for and existing efforts to develop core outcome sets; Describe how adoption of core outcome sets facilitates patient-focused drug development; Propose a mechanism to facilitate shared learnings across stakeholders to advance adoption of core sets.
Measuring What Matters Most: AD PACE
Allison Martin, MS
- Faegre Drinker Consulting, United States
FDA CDER Standard Core Sets Pilot Program
Robyn Bent, MS, RN
- Director, Patient Focused Drug Development Program, OCD, CDER
- FDA, United States
Patient-Centered Core Impact Sets
Eleanor M. Perfetto, PhD, MS
- Executive Vice President of Strategic Initiatives
- National Health Council (NHC), United States