Menu Back toThe Promise of Digital Health Tools in Delivering Value to Patients and Health Systems
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
The Promise of Digital Health Tools in Delivering Value to Patients and Health Systems
Zina Chatzidimitriadou, LLM
- Sidley Austin LLP, United Kingdom
This session will, by way of illustration, refer to some of the main tools and applications of digital health in clinical research and crucially in showing the value of therapeutic interventions in a real- world setting.
Learning Objective : Explore examples of artificial intelligence and digital tools in furthering clinical development; Analyze the potential of these tools in enabling remote trials, better patient engagement and data collection; Explain the potential of these tools in establishing certainty in health technology assessment with ongoing data and real-world data collection.
Roberto Liddi, PhD
- Chief Regulatory, Quality and Information Governance Officer (CRQO)
- Sensyne Health, United Kingdom
Sarina Rivera, JD
- Assistant General Counsel
- Hoffmann-La Roche Inc., United States
- Scientific Adviser, Data Analytics
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, United Kingdom