Menu Back toThe Pain and the Pleasure: Lessons from Going Live with a Structured Content Management (SCM) System
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
The Pain and the Pleasure: Lessons from Going Live with a Structured Content Management (SCM) System
TK Booker Porter, PhD
- Senior Director, Global Medical Writing and Regulatory Operations
- Greenwich BioSciences, United States
This session will include learnings from the successful implementation of a structured content management system will be described (business case, structuring content, system configuration, template management, and training), including best practices and pitfalls to avoid.
Learning Objective : Describe key milestones for structured content management (SCM) implementation; Identify key efficiency gains obtained from structuring and reusing content; Discuss potential implementation strategies, including best practices and pitfalls to avoid.
Sam Greenwood, PhD
- Lead Content Steward, MW Clinical Content Standards
- MSD, United Kingdom
Angela M. Horowitz, MPH
- Partner & Practice Lead, Structured Content Management
- ArborSys Group, United States
- Content Steward, GCTO Medical Writing
- Merck & Co., Inc., United States