Menu Back toLean Writing: Making Regulatory and Clinical Documents Simple and Straightforward
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Lean Writing: Making Regulatory and Clinical Documents Simple and Straightforward
Yeshi Mikyas, PhD, RAC
- Senior Director, Medical Writing Lead for Clinical Documents, Oncology
- Pfizer Inc, United States
This session includes a discussion of end-to-end efficiencies that can be implemented in writing regulatory and clinical documents, using the CSR as a case study.
Learning Objective : Describe lean writing approaches and end-to-end efficiencies in writing regulatory and clinical documents.
Elizabeth Brown, MS, PMP
- Principal Scientist/Managng Medical Writer
- Merck & Co., Inc., United States
Concetta Marfella, PhD
- Head of Global Medical Writing Sciences
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals, United States
Katharyn Spiegel, PhD
- Global Regulatory Writing Senior Manager
- Amgen Inc, United States