Menu Back toBreaking the Document Paradigm to Digitize Study Start Up: The Digital Data Flow Initiative
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting
Breaking the Document Paradigm to Digitize Study Start Up: The Digital Data Flow Initiative
William Illis, MPH
- Global Head, Collaboration/Technology Strategy, Clinical Development & Analysis
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, United States
TransCelerate’s Digital Data Flow Initiative is facilitating a pathway to clinical study startup automation. Project work has advanced from proposed conceptual design and prototypes to planning for an open source, reference implementation model.
Learning Objective : Engage in a discussion on pharmaceutical industry transformation to a modernized, digital workflow focused on study start-up processes; Discuss what is needed to advance a vision for an open source reference implementation solution that all interested stakeholders, including technology vendors and pharmaceutical companies, can utilize.
Digital Data Flow: Technology and Standards
Robert Hayden, MS
- Architecture Director, R&D Informatics
- Amgen, United States
Digital Data Flow: Ecosystem Readiness
- Vice President of Change Management, Data Management and Standards
- Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
Digital Data Flow: Long Term Governance
Todd Georgieff, MBA, RPh
- Content Standards Lead
- Hoffmann-La Roche Limited, Canada