Menu Back toSession 6: eLabeling in Latin America is This Concept a Possible Reality?
Don't Miss Out!
Get your weekly Breakfast Briefing eNewsletter, filled with news, trends, and vital information from DIA!
Latin America Regulatory Conference
Session 6: eLabeling in Latin America is This Concept a Possible Reality?
Maria Cristina Mota Pina, MBA
- Director, Regulatory Policy and Intelligence -Japan, Emerging Markets, Australia
- AbbVie, Inc., United States
This session will discuss the concept of eLabelling, the potential benefits that the initiative could provide to different stakeholders (patient, industry, regulators, health care professionals) How different regulators globally are implementing this concept and the opportunities for the Latin America Region.
Learning Objective : At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Understand the concept of e labeling and potential benefits
- Initiatives that are currently ongoing in the region
- Discuss the opportunities that this initiative could bring to the region
eLabelling as a Tool for Enhancing Patient Care
- Executive Director Global Regulatory Policy
- MSD`, Netherlands
Márcia De Oliveira
- Coordinator of Package Insert, Labeling, Simplified Registration and Trade Name
- Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária, Brazil
eLabeling as Digital Transformation in Brazil
Erika Rufino, MBA
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Brazil