Join global regulators, industry, and academia to engage in a series of strategic discussions on current regulatory landscape, globalization, and harmonization initiatives in Latin America.
DIA brings you a symposium with interactive dynamics, where you will be engaged in discussions with key stakeholders influencing the advancement and implementation of regulatory convergence initiatives in Latin America.
Join us to discuss multi-regional cooperation, global harmonization, and best practices related to Latin America’s regulatory landscape. Sessions will highlight regulatory approaches and good practices to ensure reliance in Latin American and strategic initiatives to improve collaboration and cooperation.
Need approval in order to attend?Download and fill out our Justification Letter to demonstrate to your supervisor why this is a must-attend event.
Who should attend?
Professionals involved in:
- Drug Regulation
- Clinical Research and Development
- Medical and Scientific Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Research and Development
- Strategic Sourcing/Planning
- Regulatory Affairs
- Identify the current regulatory landscape across Latin America including updates on harmonization and convergence efforts, and individual regional priorities from various National Regulatory Authorities
- Discuss how emerging regulatory trends and new technologies impact the development and lifecycle of medical products
- Establish various approaches and best practices to promote regulatory reliance in Latin America
Ana Padua, MD, MRCP, MSc, RPh • Associate Director GRA CMC Regulatory Intelligence Biopharam Global Regulatory
EMD Serono, Switzerland
Maria Guazzaroni Jacobs, PhD • Director Quality and Regulatory Policy (QRP), Pfizer Global Supply
Pfizer Inc, United States
Maria Cristina Mota Pina, MBA • Director, Regulatory Policy and Intelligence -Japan, Emerging Markets and Austra
AbbVie, Inc., United States
Juliana Perlow • Director, Regulatory Affairs-CMC, GRACS CMC – Latin America
Ana Patricia Pineda, MSc • International Regulatory Analyst, OIP, OGROP, OC
Analia Porras • Unit Chief , Medicines and Health Technologies
Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), United States
Renata Soares • Regulation and Health Surveillance Specialist