Note: This Forum builds upon and replaces previous DIA eDM and IDMP conferences.
eDM 2018 - Clinical and Regulatory Operations Forum will focus on how can we adapt to this digital era by embracing working solutions and partnerships. This highly interactive forum will enable you to perform complex tasks to the highest operational standards, shortening turnaround times and reducing queries and re-creation in your development programmes. Additionally, this Conference provides multiple opportunities for networking, knowledge sharing, and education for all attendees.
We are bringing together thought leaders across the fields of:
• Clinical Operations
• Regulatory Affairs
• Records and Document Management
• Health Authorities
• Supportive software vendors
The meeting will be based on selected abstracts that showcase working solutions and will allow attendees to learn from implemented best practices.
Experience the Conference on the go with the DIA Global App
DIA is going green: what about you?
In 2018, DIA is going paperless. No printed programme will be distributed onsite, so please make sure to download the app in advance.
The DIA Global App is designed to enhance your meeting experience and provide valuable information in one place. Search "DIA Global" in your app store.
• View agenda and speakers
• Connect and network with attendees and exhibitors
• Participate in live session polling
• Participate in live activity feed with real-time updates
• Integrate with your social media accounts
Who should attend?
• Clinical Operations and Regulatory Affairs that want to excel in their day-to-day work
• R&D Quality Leads, as well as Trial Managers and Drug Programme Leads & Clinical and Regulatory Project Managers that need to get an overview of the latest gold standards in R&D Operational Excellence to set the standards for high-performing cross functional drug development teams
• Health Care and R&D Professionals in the areas of Electronic Document Management, IT and Process Innovation
• New Technical Solution Vendors
Eldin Rammell • Director Client Solutions
Phlexglobal Ltd, United Kingdom
Karen Jane Roy, MPharm • Chief Strategy Officer
Phlexglobal, United Kingdom
Hans van Bruggen, MSc • Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant
eCTDconsultancy B.V., Netherlands